Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Radio Suicide

So last Thursday evening I was in Bertha's enjoying the piano jazz they offer every Thursday evening. I couldn't help but overhear the conversation just a few feet away. I heard the name "Marc Steiner" mentioned and I had to listen further. They were talking about what a shame it was that Marc was let go from the show for no good reason. They were talking about how the reasons offered were obviously not the real reason for his departure because the new shoe doesn't attempt to do the things they had said they wanted to do. I couldn't tell you myself, I listened to the show twice and couldn't get past the Boston accent. They called what the station was doing radio suicide. I couldn't agree more. So for those of you who are truly interested in what Marc is doing now, you can check out his new website Center for Emerging Media. I will also be providing a permanent link over in my cyber hangouts.

No comments: