Thursday, December 27, 2007

Be There or Be Square, Hon

From NJG:

Be There or B2


Ports America New Year’s Eve Spectacular: Largest fireworks show at the Inner Harbor this Millennium, with music by the Players Band starting at 9 pm - FREE

Mars Observation Nights: Mars in now closer to the earth and brighter than it’s gonna be until 2020. Get a front row view (weather permitting) at the Crosby Ramsey Memorial Observatory at the Maryland Science Center, Thursday-Saturday nights, 5:30 – 9:30 pm; 601 Light Street – FREE

For Jazz in Charm City:

3081: Trumpet, reeds, double bass and drums at An Die Musik, 409 Charles St., Saturday 8 pm, $12
Todd Marcus Quartet at New Haven Lounge, 1552 Havenwood Rd., Friday, 9-ish
Phil Cunneff Trio, every Monday night at the Cats Eye, in Fells Point
Paul Wingo Trio, great guitar, every Tuesday night, and this week for a jazzy New Year’s Eve at Bertha’s, also in Fells Point.

7 comments:

Adrianne said...

Hello again ~
So any big plans for New Years? I am going to see my other half and that should be just peachy. I didn't make any reservations, do you mind doing a search for things to do down here?

Pretty soon Charm City is going to have to pay you for all the tourist information you provide.

Happy New Year Charm!!!! I had to create a New Blog as my ex found it and it was so much Drama I deleted it.

Steve H said...

wow, wish i could be there!!!

Diva's Thoughts said...

Oh I LOVE jazz.

Adrianne said...

Hey how do I become part of the lose weight in 08 blog?

Joe said...

SSC and I were waiting and waiting for you to post something about SoCal, but alas we wound up staying in. ;-)

charmcitygirl said...

sorry I haven't been very active on this blog. They seem to expect me to actually work while I am here now, so I have not found the time as of late. Anyway, I will find some soon, I hope. SSC- The losing weight in 08 blog was set up by my sister because on Christmas Day, after thoroughly stuffing ourselves, we all decided we should try our own version of "The Biggest Loser". We all agreed to pay $25.00 to the winner of the contest at the end of 10 weeks. So, whoever loses the largest percentage of their body weight at the end of 10 weeks, wins. Wooohoo. We started on January first and so far, I have only gained half a pound. Yes, I know I want to go the other way...

So, I can see if I can get you on although it is too late to join the contest.

Diva's Thoughts said...

Where are you??? Haven't seen you around lately.