Wednesday, December 19, 2007

swimmin pools? movie stars?






Yup, that's right it's Beverly Hills. I had no idea there was a Beverly Hill neighborhood in Charm City until I saw it on my neighborhood list.






Apparently, it is located on the east side, not far from Herring Run Park. The neighborhood was established in 1929. it is a quiet residential neighborhood. There is an active neighborhood association. There are approximately 275-300 homes, mostly single family homes in the English cottage or bungalow style.
The average sale price of a home in this neighborhood in 2006 was $188,830.
Next up, Biddle Street.














1 comment:

jim novak said...

Hi,

I've enjoyed your posts about homes around Baltimore for a while, so I thought you might enjoy this one about my bro, a carpenter living in Hampden. (the blog post is by his fiance, an artist)

http://jenygwen.blogspot.com/2008/01/wooden-majesty.html

My brother does timber frame construction and is just downright amazing. (Yeah, he is my bro, but all bias aside, he's incredible.) This is a home he built in Gettysburg, PA.