Monday, September 24, 2007

Baltimore Sports

OK, so the Ravens won, barely. If it wasn't for Matt Stover, we would have had to go into overtime. It is good to see Kyle Boller do well enough to put together a series in less than two minutes that got them close enough to attempt the winning field goal. I like Kyle and always thought he got a bum wrap when he was thrust into the starting role his first year out of college and with an insufficient offensive line. But, this should have been an easy win for the Ravens. It was Arizona for Pete's sake. It should have been a real yawn of a game. I am concerned.

I will not even pretend to know what the Orioles did this weekend. I'm sure it was spectacular.

The only other sports I watched and/or participated in this weekend were bocce, horseshoes, and a riveting game of catch and toss. Hey, it was my DD3's birthday. She turned three. She got some new sporting goods for her birthday and we had great fun. Most of the bocce was witnessed at a family picnic. It was an eye opening experience.

No comments: