Thursday, September 13, 2007

Be There or Be Square, Hon



OK, here are the events available in Charm City this weekend:


First up, Hamdenfest 2007. There will be lots of really good alternative style music, including one of my local favorites, The Oranges Band. While they weren't at their best the last time I saw them, I gotta believe they are still worth seeing. Apparently they play around 4pm. There will be street vendors and cool music, what more could you want?




Friday, September 14 - Vincent Courtois, cello

Sylvie Courvoisier, piano

Ellery Eskelin, saxophones


Saturday, September 15 - Carl Grubbs & Friends, Coltrane Birthday Concert

Carl Grubbs, saxophones

Lafayette Gilchrist, piano

Steve Novsel, double bass

Yoron Israel, drums

Please check the An Die website for a complete list of entertainment and ticket information. An Die is a very cool venue, check it out.


Taste of Baltimore - OK, os I almost forgot this one. It is also happening on Saturday, when I can't go. It is at Camden Yard from 11 -6. You can check out all the good food we have in this city, and b'lieve me, Hon, we have good food here.

Ravens vs. Jets - It is a late game I believe, 4:15. This means even more time for tailgating. Baltimore was rated number one for the best tailgating in the NFL. Read 'em and weep Kansas City. Even if you can't score tickets to the game, come down to the tailgating. It is amazing. I might do just this, since I haven't scored any tickets for myself yet.

No comments: