Thursday, October 11, 2007

Be There or Be Square, Hon

Well, I guess you would be a granny square. Actually, that's crochetting, never mind...

Stitches East Knitting Expo - Oct 12 - 10-14. All things knitting. Classes are offerred but you must sign up in advance online and many are already sold out. I want to go visit the booths. I have never been to anything like this before. I guess this is what happens when Julia Roberts learns how to knit, something I have been doing for 20 years.

AA Bodine Art Exhibit at the University of Baltimore Student Center. AA Bodine was a photographer for the Baltimore Sun. He started his career with the paper in the mailroom, snapped a few shots of the railroad viaduct just to see what they would say about them at the paper. A star was born. His work is wonderful. I think this exhibit runs through February, but this appears to be a slow week.

No comments: