Monday, October 15, 2007

B'more Sports

Ravens vs. Rams - Well the good news is, the Ravens finally had that "blow out" win we expected them to have early in the season, before the schedule gets much, much harder. The bad news is, Matt Stover is the one who is earning most of the points. The field goal kicker should not be your highest scoring player. I know, a win is a win, but this is getting old. There is really no excuse for this.

Another thing, if Kelly Gregg does not make it into the ProBowl this year, I will launch a protest of some kind. I will launch an internet protest and both my readers will become incensed. There, that outta put the fear of God into someone. I have been hoping that he would finally be recognized for the last couple of Pro Bowls. Every year he consistently out performs others who are elected. This is his year. Yesterday he was sacking, intercepting, tackling. He was a beast. And this was not an unusual performance. So I am starting my campaign early. I don't care if you don't like football. When the voting begins for the probowl I will post a link and expect all of (both of) my readers to go there and vote for Kelly Gregg even if you don't vote for anyone else.

In other sports news the Baltimore Marathon was on Saturday and the Susan G. Komen 5K Run for the Cure was on Sunday. Every year I want to run a 5 K and every year I don't. I can't even imagine running a marathon. I walked on Saturday in a walk supporting an Autism Society and that was enough for me to need a nap on Saturday afternoon. Pathetic! I need to be more diligent in my special exercise program.

No comments: