Monday, October 22, 2007

B'more Sports

Ravens played like a bunch of losers just looking forward to the bye. I am looking forward to it myself. I don't think they can screw that up. I just knew going into it that Buffalo was going to beat us. The second half of the season will not be pretty as these individual "stars" can't seem to figure out how to play as a team and their coach can't seem to fingure out what the best plays are to give this bunch of individuals. I know there are some injuries, but this is ridiculous.

The Orioles hired a replacement for Leo Mazzone, the pitching coah they let go. They hired Rick Kranitz from the Marlins organization. I hope to hell they know what they are doing. I thought Leo Mazzone was supposed to be a top rated pitching coach. I thought we were lucky to have him. Oh well, that season is long off, no use worrying about that yet I suppose.

I guess the Baltimore Blasts are bakc in action or will be soon. I have never been to an indoor soccer game. I will try to see what I can find out about it for next week.

No comments: